Friday, January 15, 2010

What do you think about Trinny & Susannah having couples undress .?

I think it has spoiled the program, I used to enjoy it but now I think it is embarrasing seeing sillhuetes of naked couples.What do you think about Trinny %26amp; Susannah having couples undress .?
I felt totally embarrassed for them and I expect they did when they watched it.What do you think about Trinny %26amp; Susannah having couples undress .?
they look like transvestites!some of their choices in clothes are ok, but the majority of them i wouldnt wear if they gave me them for free.
I think it's about time Trinny and Susannah got real names like Tracy and Sharon and started shopping in Matalan, Primark and George like most of the women who sit and watch their programme do!





They are totally horrendous and whoever decided to give them 'ego-buffing' airtime needs a kick in the rumptyfizzer!
I AGREE
They have gone out of their comfort area and are trying to be therapists. Their old programme is a lot better and I prefer watching that (btw love mica paris, hate lisa butcher) whereas ...undress is just back ground noise.





Fair play to them for trying to experiment, but they need to stick to what they know.
I do not like it, I prefer the other program (their old program) on BBC . This new program is too much psychology (I watched once though)
Are you sure you're in the right category? I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment