Friday, January 15, 2010

If I've got nowhere to go on New Year's Eve, and my friends are in couples who live in a different town?

is it OK for me to ask to tag along with what they're doing and stay the night at theirs?!





hmmm when I put it in writing it sounds a bit inappropriateIf I've got nowhere to go on New Year's Eve, and my friends are in couples who live in a different town?
Just go out on the town and join in and enjoy the local festivities. Stay sob-re and at the singing of '; auld-lang- sine'; youwill be among a host of friends. Believe me it happens every new years eve. Good luck and a happy new year.If I've got nowhere to go on New Year's Eve, and my friends are in couples who live in a different town?
It's definitely inappropriate. Do not go uninvited.
Thinking you're on the right track with the inappropriate thought
Have they asked you? And meant it? If they have then no problem, if not theres probably a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment