Friday, January 15, 2010

Do married couples who seperate instead of a divorce stay faithful to each other during the seperation?

They are supposed to remain faithful, but it depends on them.Do married couples who seperate instead of a divorce stay faithful to each other during the seperation?
women ......never trust a man make him get an AID's test before you take him back.Do married couples who seperate instead of a divorce stay faithful to each other during the seperation?
What about women getting tested????
My wife didn't but I did. She's 21 years younger.
My husband and I had seperated 6 years ago and I have remained faithful but he did not. I have many friends who really think that I have gone out of my mind. And they know that I have been faithful. But the good part is, I am NOW seeking a divorce. And will be free to marry again. Yes some people can stay faithful even in seperation.
Sometimes, but not always. My mom %26amp; step dad have been seperated for 3 years %26amp; my step-dad had a girlfriend. My mom just recently got back together with him.
only if the cant find another sexual relationship
If they are seperated then there is no longer a relationship. They have no one to stay faithful to.


Divorces can take up to 5 years. You can not expect someone to remain single for that long, especially if they have met someone else.
Really depends on the couple every person and situation is as different as the people in them
Not always, no. Because officially there's no reason for them to do so.
I would guess no:(
Humanly impossible! Then why seperate in the first place?
it depends on the people....





some do as they believe they can get back together and some dont as seperation is just the first step to divorce
what do you think they do? the reson they seperate is so they can play the field
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment