Friday, January 15, 2010

Who's your favorite and least favorite Harry Potter Couples?

Favorite: Harry and Ginny :) I just loooooove them! They're so cute and subtle.


But, they're one millipoint ahead of Ron and Hermione, because they were blossoming throughout the book and I loved seeing their relationship grow, especially in 6.


I also loved the Lily-James-Snape triangle. Snape is definitely one of my 3 all-time favorite HP characters. He was just so brave, and I felt so bad for him when Lily ended up with James... (Just for the record, my other two faves are Dumbledore and Hermione)


LEAST favorite:


James and Lily. I knoooooow, they made Harry, and without them the series couldn't exist. Don't get me wrong, I love James. I just couldn't stand what Lily did to Snape. I feel like Lily deserved both of them. I wouldn't be able to stand seeing her with Snape and I can't stand seeing you with James, so either way, I'm unhappy.Who's your favorite and least favorite Harry Potter Couples?
favorite is obviously hermoine and ron!


least favorite is harry and ginny or harry and cho.Who's your favorite and least favorite Harry Potter Couples?
I like:


Herminone, Ron


Lily James


Lupin Tonks


Arthur Molly





Dont Like:


Harry Ginny(Ginny Deserves better)


And I think Nevielle and Luna, should be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment