Sunday, January 17, 2010

Any creative non cheesy couples costumes ideas?

I know it's a bit early, but I love costumes and my bf talked me into doing a couples costume. I want something where it'll still make sense if we arent together but is still a logical couple and preferably no puns. I may make it so i want plenty of time to get it sorted out.Any creative non cheesy couples costumes ideas?
I second the Tim Burton couple ideas - Jack and Sally or Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett.





If you want famous couples, you could do Marc Antony %26amp; Cleopatra... Or Bonny %26amp; Clyde. Fred %26amp; Wilma Flinstone or Barney %26amp; Betty Rubble - heck, Pebbles %26amp; Bam-Bam would even be cute. Or Batman and Catwoman, if you're feeling adventurous! Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf could be fun... Robin Hood and Maid Marian... Or even Romeo and Juliet. There are also the dozens of Disney Princesses and their Princes, if your boyfriend wouldn't be too opposed to that. Or Frankenstein's Monster %26amp; The Bride - you could get really creative with that.





Or if you want something more along the lines of themes, you could do a circus ringmaster and a trapeize artist or fortuneteller... Hmm... A doctor and nurse... Or nurse and patient, that could be fun! A devil/demon and an angel would work, too.





Last year my boyfriend and I went as a werewolf (him) and a vampire (me), and that worked well both as a couple and as solitary costumes.





Good luck, and have fun!Any creative non cheesy couples costumes ideas?
http://www.mrcostumes.com/Couples-Hallow鈥?/a> they have great ideas. Some of the best:


1-Burlesque Babe (hot!!!) and Gamblin' Man - old saloon style costume


2-Freddy and Sexy Miss Krueger (nightmare on Elm Street)


3-Harem and Sultan
salt...and pepper


zookeeper...and monkey


half of a heart...and the other half


chucky...and his bride


ketchup...and mustard


sorry thats all I can think of. You can go to www.partyamerica.com and i'm sure they'll have many choices for you.
jack and sally from the nightmare before christmas


sweeney todd and ms. lovett from sweeney todd

No comments:

Post a Comment