Friday, January 15, 2010

Married couples, Do u use condums if wife is one birth control?

I get it in ';dateing couples'; but do u really use condums %26amp; birth control %26amp; why.. i took birth control 2 years %26amp; never got pregnant.. is it because u think u may get preg? i always thought people that did that had gotten pregnant on birth control before %26amp; thats why they were doing it..





i am really askingMarried couples, Do u use condums if wife is one birth control?
No,my husband and I did not. And now we're expecting our first in August.


If a couple does not want children at the time or at all. I'd advise using two forms of birth control because neither one is 100%.Married couples, Do u use condums if wife is one birth control?
I am on birth control, and my hubby and I still ALWAYS use a condom. We never used to though, and I ended up getting pregnant.
. . . what ?


I was really distracted by all the spelling errors.
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment