Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are good songs for new couples?

I know plenty of ';love'; songs. but i cant find any for when you're at the point of just falling for them. Can anyone help me?What are good songs for new couples?
iron manWhat are good songs for new couples?
You make me feel brand new





the love songs from High School musical...You are the Music in Me, or Start of Something New, or Everyday.





There's a country song by Sara Evans ';I learned that from You';





At the Beginning With You (theme from Anastasia)





Puppy Love by Donny Osmond, :)






any song is good but the song you want is from the heart and makes you feel good , a song that makes you feel that way,and tells the other person how you see them or your self...
My husband and I love Creep by Radiohead. It's not the typical love song and there are tons of guys who dig Radiohead.
There really are none because guys don't truly like ';love'; songs. Sorry but that's pretty much a girl thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment