Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why is it that there aren't many biracial couples on television?

I mean I know there's a few like on my favorite show, Lincoln Heights%26lt;3, but they aren't very common, Why? Why is it that there aren't many biracial couples on television?
I watch wife swap, lots of biracial families there.





and, it's reality! %26gt;_%26lt; zomg!Why is it that there aren't many biracial couples on television?
Because sadly the media knows biracial copuples are not well accepted in either race so they are not willing to risk their ratings over it. There are a few shows like ';Wife Swap'; but the producers only want to show 2 different extremes and in most cases they won't show the educated, well cultured black couple. It's all about the ratings, thay want something shocking.
Probably because some people are against interracial couples just like why you don't see much homosexual couples either. That's why some t.v. producers are too scared to show them. They are probably scared to upset these people. So they try to play it safe and avoid those kind of things. They don't want to lose viewers on those kind of things. But it will be nice to see a change once in awhile.
dating black girls like that is a new thing. america isn't quite over the ';ghetto black woman'; stereotype





dating white girls (blk guys) is an old thing that some ppl dislike. some white guys feel blks are trying to take their women, and some blk women feel blk guys are choosing white women because of race and not personality...it brings up a lot of issues.
I saw a target commercial once with a black women and an asian man and they had a mixed daughter. I usually do not waste time paying attention to stuff like this but when I saw that I was like ';WHAT!!?!!?'; it was interesting and different. I liked it!
Instead of uniting it will divide. I'm prepared to boycott any product with commercials or tv shows that are not to my liking.
Cuz sista the white man iz in conrol of da TElEviziOn! Da white man iz da devil sista!! Ast da Nations of Islam!!


Educate ur selfs!! Like me doez!!
The word is INTERRACIAL. And most people date/marry intra-racially.
Most people date inside their race
Their kids are on TV. I'm sure of that lol

No comments:

Post a Comment