Sunday, January 17, 2010

Are there any couples that broke up and decided to be roomates?

if so how did it work out. that is what me and my man of 4 1/2 years decided to do, now this gives me time to save up money for me to eventually move out if things get worst and i guess this situation will give him space... any opinions on this kind of situation?Are there any couples that broke up and decided to be roomates?
not a good idea.............my brother did this with his woman and it did not work. he was jealous of her going out with other guys and the same went for her. they did it to save money but in the long run it ended very badly.Are there any couples that broke up and decided to be roomates?
my co worker is in this same spot. shes pissed all the time. cause she still has to deal with him all the time. plus she cant do out and meet people cause it would be weird i do not recomened you doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment