Sunday, January 17, 2010

Are there really couples who remain faithful to each other?

As in have NEVER cheated?Are there really couples who remain faithful to each other?
I'm sure there are, not everybody cheats.Are there really couples who remain faithful to each other?
Yes, there are couples like that. But then, it depends on what you consider ';cheating,'; because that is defined by each couple. Some people say flirting is cheating, others say it's sex with another person, etc. The more you consider cheating, the fewer couples you'll find who are faithful.
that is a surprising question, yes there are tons of couples that remain faithful,


when you live with somebody as in couple or you marry somebody is because you want to be with that person only
Yes, but I sure ain't one of them. Lol, JK. I just don't date...I won't date someone who thinks hugging another guy is cheating, that would suffocate me to death in minutes. But I guess I'm just skanky.
Yes. I have never, ever cheated. Never have, never will.
Yes, myself and my g/f of 1 1/2 years are one example. Most of our friends who are couples are faithful. Why would you even ask this?? Do you really think THAT many couples ARE unfaithful?
My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and we are both VERY faithful. we check in to even hang out with members of the opposite sex
I plan on being a faithful partner. Now I just need to find somebody with similar plans.
Yes there are, some family friends of ours have, nathan and jesse. (jesse is a guy.)
Find me a girl, I'll be faithful, just make sure she knows what she wants.


That's the problem With most relationships I think..
12 years faithful, don't see that changing.











L
yeah, Some ppl love each other they try to save each other from death.


Yes I do think some ppl are faithful till death
i hope so
yes!
show me a beautiful woman, ill show you a man tired of f*cking her!
yes, my parents and everyone else in my church

No comments:

Post a Comment