Sunday, January 17, 2010

FOR COUPLES: How often do you have sex?

And also how long have you been with each other.





Seriously. My girlfriend and I only have sex like once every two to three weeks and we've been together for almost 3 months.FOR COUPLES: How often do you have sex?
we have sex twice a day or more usually. during my period i give him head everyday. occasionally we won't have sex one day because of room mates, work, etc, but we at least get each other off every day orally or manually if sex is out that day. been together a year.FOR COUPLES: How often do you have sex?
Been married for 12 years and the sex is getting better all the time. At first, we only did the deed like twice a week. Now that my wife is in her thirties she is more sexually charged and we average 4-5 times per week. It is far more passionate now.

Report Abuse



Been with my girlfriend for 10 months. And had actual intercouse like 12 times or something. We did other stuff too. But then again were both 17. So we dont really have time to do it. But I would imagine if we did it would be very often lol.





Dont let sex ruin your relationship though. I have waited like 2 in a half months before. Sometimes I got nothing and then we had it every weekend for the month. Sex is important but it shouldnt be the foundation of your relationship. Its fine.
If thats all your having it now after only 3 months, then it will only get worse from there.
That's nice.
ha. youre lucky. ive been with my gf for 18 months and we have sex about once a month if that
  • cream blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment