Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FOR THE MARRIED COUPLES WHO STOPPED HAVING SEX WHAT AGE DID IT HAPPEN FOR BOTH OF YOU?

TRYING TO DO A QUICK SURVEY.IF YOU HAVENT STOPPED NO NEED TO ANSWER AND YOU SHOULDNT BE ON THE COMPUTERFOR THE MARRIED COUPLES WHO STOPPED HAVING SEX WHAT AGE DID IT HAPPEN FOR BOTH OF YOU?
About a year b4 the wedding haha.were 24 and 25 with a 3yr old and 1 yr old.we used to have sex a few times a night but now only have it about 4/7 nights were both really tired with the kids and stuff,both agreed to make an effort to try spice things up butFOR THE MARRIED COUPLES WHO STOPPED HAVING SEX WHAT AGE DID IT HAPPEN FOR BOTH OF YOU?
My husband is 10 years old than myself. I did not lose interest he did. I was 34, I am 5'5 120Lbs work out daily but he is just not interested. We have been intimate 5 times in the last 4 years.


I am devastated, he says he is aware of it and will work on it but nothing ever changes. The last time December 2008, the time before that June 2008, before that November 2007 and the time before that June 2007 and before that March 2006. We have been married 15 years no children. Previously if I was lucky once a week at first, then once a month the it just got worse. I caught him cheating, he said because we never had sex! I tried he often rejected me. This is how bad it has become. I find it too upsetting to discuss anymore and I am stupid for putting up with it. I don't have any children (I want them terribly) but how can you have any if you never have sex.


Yes I think about leaving him all the time, not because I don't love him, I cannot live without intimacy anymore. It is not fair and it hurts. He just says he doesn't know how to fix it. He said it is him not me. I feel so embarassed and stupid for putting up with this.
First of all, does it really matter? Is this a personal issue? As for Zingers answer, why the hatred toward men that get married, sounds like you need to ask a few questions on this matter as well.
Never stopped - we both love it and can't get enough.





Not all women stop putting out - there are some of us that love it just as well as men.
our marriage is technically considered sexless. We have sex about 1-2 times a month.





I'm 28yrs old and he is 32yrs old.
Zinger is a bit optimistic. For me the honeymoon itself was a letdown.
I am married and I always want some 2-3 times a day with my man. No complaints here! Married for 15 yrs
Most women stop putting out after the honeymoon...








Men who get married are MORONS
  • facebook.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment