Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where can I go to do a murder mystery dinner for couples in the CA SF bay area?

I have looked around but I can't find a place to go where they put on a show and you can participate as couples. I only seam to find ones for groups of 15 or more. can anyone help?Where can I go to do a murder mystery dinner for couples in the CA SF bay area?
Napa Valley Wine Train does ';MURDER ON THE WINE TRAIN EXPRESS'; dinners about twice per month.





Also, the Gibson House does them in various locations in the East BayWhere can I go to do a murder mystery dinner for couples in the CA SF bay area?
Hi,





I don't know of any in SF anymore, but the site listed below holds murder mystery dinners in Pleasanton and Pittsburg. If you follow the link they tell you the dates and places the dinners will be held.





The other ones I know of are the Napa Train Mystery Dinner (kind of expensive) and the Delta King Riverboat in Sacramento.





Hope you find one - it is fun!
no but if ur in st louis u must go to the lemp masion chech their website very cool place

No comments:

Post a Comment