Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you think gay couples should be allow to use IVF treatment to have babies?

I mean male or female gay couples. why do you think they should or shouldn't. is there anyone who is a child of gay parents who can comment on what it is like. did you get picked on at school, what was it like growing up etc?





remember people this is not a question to abuse gays ot paraise them but a place to share your oppion of them having children.Do you think gay couples should be allow to use IVF treatment to have babies?
I think that anyone who loves children and wants to have a family should. Children are our future. If they are loving and caring thats all that matters.Do you think gay couples should be allow to use IVF treatment to have babies?
No. I won't elaborate as it would just show my redneck opinion : )
Yes. Anyone who is a good person and who likes kids should be able to have them.
If they are willing to pay for it, and are able to provide a happy and loving home for a child, I'm all for it. You never know what someone is going to get teased over, the same child in a heterosexual parenting could be teased for hair colour, or for being overweight, or being short, I'm not stopping two short people from having a baby just because their baby may come out short, or they may be teased because their parents are short.





Life is hard, regardless of who your parents are.
My best friend in the world is in a gay relationship, and she wants a baby SO bad. I want her to have a baby and feel that joy. Her girlfriend was once married and has two boys of her own 6 and 8 years old i believe. I dont like the relationship my friend and her girlfriend have. My friend isnt allowed to call me or talk to me she is forced to hand over her whole pay check to her girl friend, she is pretty much a slave to her partner. I really really hope she doesnt bring a baby into the mix, however if she were in a happy healthy relationship with her partner, I would love to see her get ivf treatment to have a child.
A guy I know married and had 3 kids. Divorced because he was gay %26amp; realized that marriage hadn't changed that fact.





He raised his kids on his own....ex-wife left. He is an awesome dad.





IVF is fine for anyone that passes psych screening.
If they are willing to provide a safe and loving home then i guess so, why not. There are def. too many straight couples out there having kids they don't want to take care of, so if a gay coulple is willing to go that far to have a child, then they must really want it...more power to them. I really don't care either way.
yea maybe but wait guys cant have babies lol that is some scientific question to ask them?
If they are capable of raising the child in a loving enviroment why not? Heck I'd even let them adopt children in foster care and what not.





Gay and Lesbain couples are just as capable of loving a child and caring for them as striaght couples.





And no it doesn't nessarily make the children gay my best friend in high school her mom was lesbian and she is married to a man) now has been for 5 years and they have 2 kids and 1 on the way. She is totally normal.
i think they should be allowed yes.





I had a mum and dad, so can't answer that bit. But my sister and her wife (yes, wife) are planning on having kids one day. The only reason why this would bother me is if they get pregnant before my hubby and I!! And i do admit, i will be more bothered by it because they are two women, simply for the fact that normally it's impossible for two women to get pregnant, and a man and a woman are SUPPOSED to get pregnant, and yet they STILL managed to get pregnant before me. you know? But i will still be really happy for them. They would be great mums :)
I do not think that anyone should be denied the joy of having a child based on their sexual orientation.
Yeah. Why not? Heterosexuals can. Kids can get picked on for any number of reasons, having gay parents doesn't automatically mean they will be picked on, just like having straight parents doesn't automatically mean they won't be picked on. Just my opinion anyway...
Sure. Anyone emotionally and financially capable of caring for a child should get the chance.





If my husband and I died, I would rather our two children be raised by my gay friends, who are successful, tolerant, bright, and generous of heart, than my own straight married sister, who is a selfish, manipulative, narcisstic something that rhymes with 'witch'.





I'm sure such children would be teased at school, but everyone gets flak for something. They'd survive.
I believe anyone who is in a loving relationship should be able to share the miracle of birth together. There's nothing wrong with same sex couples raising a child. As long as the child is properly cared for and loved unconditionally. I see no problem with it.
Yes I do. Preventing them from doing so steps on their rights, I do not believe that is something for the government to decide. They should be given the same rights to have children as male-female couples can. If a straight couple that cannot afford children can have them, why not a gay couple who can afford it and give them love do so. My personal opinions on homosexuality does not come into play on this. It is my opinion on where we should draw the line on the government dictating personal rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment