Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Who are the best pokemon character couples?

Ash and Misty, all the way!!


They're totally meant to be, and you can tell they obviously like eachother by the way they argue all the time. And from one of the last Johto episodes when them two and Brock said goodbye, and Misty said she had something to tell Ash, but didn't.


WHEN will they get it on? :P


Seriously.


They need to bring Misty back.


Her sisters' trip around the world doesn't take the time it takes to go around two whole regions (Hoenn %26amp; Sinnoh) they should be back! I want Misty to travel with Brock %26amp; Ash again :(





They need to have something about Ash's father in the series, like someone said xDWho are the best pokemon character couples?
Meowth that's right... lol...





I'd say, Misty and Ash!~ But seriously... Pokemon doesn't seem to have a story line anymore... -.- It's filled with fillers and nothing else... =(





I really hope they end it nicely though! With something to do with Ash's father... Oh wait, the question was couples what am I saying?? O.o





Misty and Ash!! They kissed in the Japanese version!





[But Ash's like, cheating on May and Dawn... lol]Who are the best pokemon character couples?
Here it is.. The way I think it should be:





Jessie %26amp; James


Ash %26amp; Misty


Bruke %26amp; May





I don't know how things will turn to be... But I do prefere it that way... ^_^
May and Ash


Brook and Misty
Jesse and James of team rocket! Meowth that's right!!!! lol
Ash and Dawn
I'll go with ash and pika !

No comments:

Post a Comment