Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why are there more mixed-race couples in France than in USA ?

In USA there is an important african-american community,much more than in France, but I noticed that there aren't many black and white couples in the streets...Why ?...


In France each black man has dated a white girl at least once...And many black girls have a white boy too...Why are there more mixed-race couples in France than in USA ?
French culture finds it ';okay'; to mix races with anyone, while the American thinks it is ';not okay.'; If you see how slave owners from louisiana, which was a french colonly, would marry their black slave, you'd realize it is a cultural pattern.Why are there more mixed-race couples in France than in USA ?
I've never been to France but I can tell you I've seen my share of interracial couples in the US..there are many and last I checked, it's not a competition, ya know.


To each his (or her) own.
There is ?? You could have fooled me, It's everywhere over here
Do you mean more by numbers, or by percentage per capita of the population? And how do you know this to be true? Which research figures confirm this?

No comments:

Post a Comment