Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How come there's more interracial couples in the North&west but not the south?

I from Tn an I think it's not that many interacial couples here an the south but people in the north, mid west and west seem to get along and open minded, date interracial. People were you from are dating black women in the north, south, mid west, west area in the states and Eourpean countries.





I here ppl on here say Italians, Greeks, Latino, white men dating black women but It's not like this in the upper south or lower south. Well maybe there are some interracial couples here but not as more in the north, west, mid west.How come there's more interracial couples in the North%26amp;west but not the south?
Mia, I told you to move down to Minnesota. I think you may notice a difference. Im very sure there are interracial couples in the south.How come there's more interracial couples in the North%26amp;west but not the south?
I'm not sure thats entirely accurate, but I do live in LA, California, and the culture here is to embrace differences and uniqueness. So you will see more interracial, gay and other couples together a lot. I think in other areas its not as socially acceptable, like say, Orange County, or in the south. It depends on the city and the propesitiy of each race in the city, per capita
does florida count as the south? that's where i live and i see it all the time.
The South went throught alot of turmoil in the recent past and will not be soon forgotten. It will take a long time for that too happen. Parents are still passing their hateful beliefs onto their children and that might have a little to do with it.
I live in Austin Texas and I see plenty.
what the fucckk


silent observer..


what the f u c k was that
Lol, Diamond you're so funny. I live in Northern VA/DC and there are plenty of interracial couples here becasue there are a lot of minorites. Latino men around here are dating a lot of Black girls.
I'm in hick ville GA and it's here all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment