Friday, January 15, 2010

Do u give evil looks to couples u dont like or dont approve of?

which ones dont you approve of and why?Do u give evil looks to couples u dont like or dont approve of?
what about meDo u give evil looks to couples u dont like or dont approve of?
No but i give a weird look to the ones who can't keep there hands off eachother and hold everyone up. I mean like COMMON WALK!!
Just a girl who I used to be close too, until her psychotic boyfriend didn't let her hang out with me anymore. Dude said I was a ';bad influence';
No, everyone is entitled to be with whoever makes them happy.
The only person I have seen doing that are the girls in my school.
Who am I to judge them? I don't know them.
um..no i dont give evil looks to any couple because it's not my bussiness.
Sometimes I'll roll my eyes if they're one of those annoying ';look at us'; couples.

No comments:

Post a Comment